Thursday, November 02, 2006

Pumpkin Spice Cake - a Critical Review


I baked Allison's recipe for Pumpkin Spice Cake on the weekend, and as there was far too much cake for just the family to devour, I took a slab in to work on Monday.

Here are some of the comments I received:

Zonghang: "This is the best cake I have eaten since moving to Canada."
(He's been here at least 10 years)

Nina of the leather pants: "Vat do I have to do to you to make you bake zat cake more often?"

The rest of the folks didn't say much besides "mmmmmmmm", as their mouths were full and they are polite people.

I still have enough for one more serving for each family member and we shall savour it tonight while watching The Office.

Bake this cake!

3 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Blogger Allison said...

LMFAO!!!
That killed me Barb :)

I know, it makes SO MUCH. I had it in three pans, I was eating it for weeks!! I'm so glad that everyone is liking this.
Now, who's going to be the first to attempt Ben's suggestion of Lemon???

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

I forgot to mention that I did use lemon and it was spectacular!

The cake keeps really well, doesn't it?

 
At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is there any more cake?....i'd reallylike some

 

Post a Comment

<< Home