Friday, November 10, 2006

Punch Bowl Chocolate Trifle Dessert

I make this once, every five years. Its so rich, you can't make it too often.

1 chocolate or white cake, cute into small squares (I used this cake recipe)
2 tubs of Cool Whip
3 packages of instant pudding; 2 chocolate, 1 vanilla
4 crispy crunch bars, broken
5 cups of milk

Mix instant puddings with 5 cups of milk.
Layer ingredients into a large bowl in the following order:
Cake
Pudding
Cool Whip
Cake
Pudding
Crispy Crunch
Cool Whip

Sprinkle the remaining Crispy Crunch pieces on the Cool Whip. Refrigerate until ready to serve.

5 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Blogger mellowlee said...

Oh My God! That sounds soo good. Thanks for posting!

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

Maybe we could use this as the wedding cake? Everybody would love it, I think.

I could eat some of that right now...

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Allison said...

Ben - LOL! I think we should use Barb's suggestion of make this one. Everyone enjoys a trifle right?

Mel - It is SO good ;) I've never tried making it with another chocolate bar, but have always wanted wondered.

Barb - I agree, fab idea. I haven't had this in years, I'm so going to make it over the holidays.

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Deb said...

SWEET!! I have a bunch of Crispy Crunch leftover from Halloween. Great stuff Allison. And low fat, no?

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Allison said...

Yes, its completely fat free.
Today, however, is opposite day ;P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home