Wednesday, December 06, 2006

AKA World Peace Fudge






Makes 2 lbs

1PK (350 g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
1 1/4 cups Icing Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla
(I hate chopped nuts in fudge, so I will NOT tell you to put them in ;)

In a sauce pan over VERY low heat (just barely turn it on, Im serious!) melt chocolate chips with eagle brand milk, stirring constantly until smooth. Gradually add icing sugar while stirring constantly, add vanilla. Stir well. By the time you are finished your arm will feel about ready to fall off. Especially if you have promised to make some for all of your friends because they are drooling while remembering it from last year.

You can also pour the melted ingredients into the blender to mix to save your arm from falling off with all the stirring

Pour into wax paper lined 8 inch square pan and chill 2 - 3 hours until firm. Cut into small squares. May be well wrapped and frozen up to 6 weeks.

6 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

This is exactly what I need right about now! Thanks so much hon!

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger mellowlee said...

Barb, If I was there, I would make a big batch for you and Jerry and Eva!!!!!! xox

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Deb said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Deb said...

That was me. I can't type, spell, or read this morning. Tired. I'm trying to eat my monitor right now...that stuff could be dangerous.

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger mellowlee said...

LOL Oh Deb, I know what you mean though. It's droolicious!

 
At 1:27 AM, Blogger SlayGirl said...

WOOOOOOT! I know the secret to World Peace!!! I am so glad you shared this recipe Mel:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home