Monday, December 11, 2006

Lemon Lime Cake

My friend Jen gave me this recipe today. She says it makes a great summer cake, but I think it would make a great anytime cake!

1 Pkg lemon cake
1 3oz Lime Jello
1/2 cup hot water
3/4 cup cold water

Topping:
1 1/2 cups milk (cold)
1 Pkg Dream Whip
1 Pkg Lemon Instant Pudding

Prepare cake and let cool approx 20 minutes
Poke holes in cake with a fork
Mix Jello with hot and cold water
Pour over cake

Mix Dream Whip and pudding with milk and whip until firm.
Spread on cake and refrigerate until set.

5 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

I love lemon and lime stuff! It looks simple too!

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger mellowlee said...

Me too Barb! I can't wait to try this. I bet we could come up with some interesting variations :O)

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Allison said...

Oh yum!! Thanks Mel, that looks really light and easy, gonna try it later on in the week :)

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger mellowlee said...

Hey Allison! U r welcome. I hope you enjoy it. I think I will wait til friday to make some!

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Gledwood said...

I made a chocolate lemon cake once with loads of zest in it. (Wish I'd have done lemon-lime now come to think of it.)

Okay I'm going to stop commenting on every single one or I won't shuttup!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home